Crossword Clue: 1982 Dustin Hoffman film
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "1982 Dustin Hoffman film" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "1982 Dustin Hoffman film", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "1982 Dustin Hoffman film"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for 1982 Dustin Hoffman film:
Possibly related crossword clues for "1982 Dustin Hoffman film"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to 1982 Dustin Hoffman film:
- 1982 comedy for which Jessica Lange won Best Supporting Actress
- 1982 Dustin Hoffman film
- 1982 Dustin Hoffman role
- 1982 film in which Dustin Hoffman plays a cross-dressing actor
- #2 on the AFI's "100 Years...100 Laughs"
- A child's foot?
- Dustin Hoffman film
- Dustin Hoffman movie
- Hoffman film: 1982
- Hoffman film
- Hoffman hit
- Hoffman role
- It lost Best Picture to "Gandhi"
- Film featuring "America's hottest new actress"
- Chewy kind of roll
- Film for which Jessica Lange won her first Oscar
- Film in which Dustin was Dorothy
- Film with Dustin as Dorothy
- Foot, in slang
- Foot, informally
- Foot or toe — I set, too (anag)
- Foot, slangily
- Place for a bootee
- Movie about the TV soap "Southwest General"
- Movie featuring the TV soap opera "Southwest General"
- Movie in which Dustin Hoffman cross-dresses to get a TV role
- Movie with Dustin as Dorothy
- Owie spot, maybe
- Sugar substitute?
- Sydney Pollack film: 1982
Recent Usage of 1982 Dustin Hoffman film in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "1982 Dustin Hoffman film" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used 1982 Dustin Hoffman film in their crossword puzzles recently:
- New York Times - Feb. 26, 2017
- USA Today Archive - March 15, 1999
- USA Today Archive - Aug. 29, 1997