Crossword Clue: Canal to the Baltic
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Canal to the Baltic" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Canal to the Baltic", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Canal to the Baltic"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Canal to the Baltic:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Canal to the Baltic"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Canal to the Baltic:
- 61-mile ship canal between North Sea and Baltic.
- ____ Canal
- Actor Martin of "Hill Street Blues"
- Actor Richard who played Jaws in Bond films
- Actor Richard who played Jaws in two James Bond films
- Baltic-North Sea canal
- Baltic-North Sea capital
- Baltic port.
- Baltic port
- Baltic Sea port
- Baltic seaport
- German Baltic port
- German canal
- German canal city
- German canal name
- German city on a canal of the same name
- German city on the Baltic
- German city with a harbor
- German city
- German port on the Baltic
- German port
- German seaport
- Germany's ___ Canal
- City north of Hamburg
- European canal
- Canal between North Sea and Baltic.
- Canal between the Baltic and North Seas
- Canal in Germany
- Canal to the Baltic
- Canal to the Elbe
- Jutland port
- Port of northern Germany
- Port on the Baltic
- North German seaport.
- North Sea–Baltic canal
- "Moonraker"'s "Jaws" Richard
- Richard of 'Moonraker'
- Richard of "Moonraker"
- Richard who played 007 foe 'Jaws'
- Richard who played Jaws (but not in the movie "Jaws")
- Richard who played Jaws in Bond films
- Richard who played Jaws in two Bond flicks
- Richard who played Jaws in two Bond movies
- Richard who was Jaws in "Moonraker"
- West German seaport
- Schleswig-Holstein canal
Recent Usage of Canal to the Baltic in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Canal to the Baltic" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Canal to the Baltic in their crossword puzzles recently:
- New York Times - July 1, 1997
- New York Times - Sept. 20, 1994