Crossword Clue: West German seaport
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "West German seaport" then you're in the right place. We found 2 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "West German seaport", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "West German seaport"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for West German seaport:
Possibly related crossword clues for "West German seaport"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to West German seaport:
- B-29 target 1943-45
- Friesland Museum site
- Ems River port
- German city near Bremen
- German city
- German naval base in W.W. II
- German naval base of W.W. II
- German naval base on North Sea.
- German port city
- German port in Lower Saxony
- German port on the North Sea
- German port
- German seaport.
- German seaport protected by dikes
- German seaport
- City on the Dortmund-Ems Canal
- European seaport
- Prussian seaport.
- W. German seaport
- Port in Germany
- Port in Hanover
- Port in Lower Saxony
- Port of northwest Germany
- Port west of Hamburg
- Lower Saxony seaport
- North Sea port
- Saxony seaport
- West German seaport
- Seaport in northwest Germany
- Seaport of northwest Germany
Recent Usage of West German seaport in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "West German seaport" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used West German seaport in their crossword puzzles recently:
- New York Times - Dec. 27, 1987
- New York Times - March 17, 1984