Crossword Clue: 60's guru
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "60's guru" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for 60's guru:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to 60's guru:
- 1960s counterculture figure
- 1960s trip taker
- 1960's tripper Timothy
- '60s counterculture guru
- '60s counterculturist Timothy
- '60s guru Timothy ____
- '60s guru Timothy
- 60's guru
- '60s tripper Timothy
- 60's tripper Timothy
- A U.S. vice admiral in W.W. II
- Actor Denis
- Actor/comedian Denis
- Big name in '60s counterculture
- Author of "Turn On, Tune In, Drop Out"
- Comedian Denis
- Comic Denis
- Commander of Eastern Sea Frontier: 1943–46
- Denis of Rescue Me
- Denis of "Rescue Me"
- Denis of "The Ref"
- Denis or Timothy
- Denis who voiced smilodon Diego in the "Ice Age" series
- Denis with the 1997 album "Lock 'N Load"
- Figure in the high '60s?
- Counterculture guru Timothy
- Counterculture guru
- Counterculturist Timothy
- Harvard proponent of higher education?
- He experimented with LSD at Harvard
- Doctor whom Nixon called "the most dangerous man in America"
- He went on a lot of trips in the 1960s
- In 1987 he said that the current generation had "a brain dressed up with nowhere to go"
- Drug-culture leader in the 60's
- Noted acid studier
- Stone's father in ". . . Spider-Man"
- "The Politics of Ecstasy" author
- "The Psychedelic Reader" collaborator
- Tripper Timothy
- Tripping Timothy
- "Politics of Ecstasy" author
- LSD advocate Timothy
- LSD pioneer Timothy
- 'Rescue Me' star Denis
- "Rescue Me" star Denis
- "Rescue Me" star
- Saber-tooth tiger voice in the "Ice Age" films
- "Turn on, tune in, drop out" advocate
- ''Turn on, tune in, drop out'' advocate
- TV's Dennis
- W.W. II vice admiral
- Stand-up comic Dennis
- Timothy or Mrs. O'
- Timothy who preached the message found in this puzzle's theme
- Timothy who took many trips
- Timothy who took trips
Recent Usage of 60's guru in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used 60's guru in their crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - Aug. 17, 2003