Crossword Clue: '60s counterculture guru
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "'60s counterculture guru" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for '60s counterculture guru:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to '60s counterculture guru:
- 1960s counterculture figure
- 1960s trip taker
- 1960's tripper Timothy
- '60s counterculture guru
- '60s counterculturist Timothy
- '60s guru Timothy ____
- '60s guru Timothy
- 60's guru
- '60s tripper Timothy
- 60's tripper Timothy
- A U.S. vice admiral in W.W. II
- Actor Denis
- Actor/comedian Denis
- Big name in '60s counterculture
- Author of "Turn On, Tune In, Drop Out"
- Comedian Denis
- Comic Denis
- Commander of Eastern Sea Frontier: 1943–46
- Denis of Rescue Me
- Denis of "Rescue Me"
- Denis of "The Ref"
- Denis or Timothy
- Denis who voiced smilodon Diego in the "Ice Age" series
- Denis with the 1997 album "Lock 'N Load"
- Figure in the high '60s?
- Counterculture guru Timothy
- Counterculture guru
- Counterculturist Timothy
- Harvard proponent of higher education?
- He experimented with LSD at Harvard
- Doctor whom Nixon called "the most dangerous man in America"
- He went on a lot of trips in the 1960s
- In 1987 he said that the current generation had "a brain dressed up with nowhere to go"
- Drug-culture leader in the 60's
- Noted acid studier
- Stone's father in ". . . Spider-Man"
- "The Politics of Ecstasy" author
- "The Psychedelic Reader" collaborator
- Tripper Timothy
- Tripping Timothy
- "Politics of Ecstasy" author
- LSD advocate Timothy
- LSD pioneer Timothy
- 'Rescue Me' star Denis
- "Rescue Me" star Denis
- "Rescue Me" star
- Saber-tooth tiger voice in the "Ice Age" films
- "Turn on, tune in, drop out" advocate
- ''Turn on, tune in, drop out'' advocate
- TV's Dennis
- W.W. II vice admiral
- Stand-up comic Dennis
- Timothy or Mrs. O'
- Timothy who preached the message found in this puzzle's theme
- Timothy who took many trips
- Timothy who took trips
Recent Usage of '60s counterculture guru in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used '60s counterculture guru in their crossword puzzles:
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Nov. 12, 2012
- USA Today - Dec. 2, 2010