Crossword Clue: "The Da Vinci Code" setting
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue ""The Da Vinci Code" setting" then you're in the right place. We found 2 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for "The Da Vinci Code" setting:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to "The Da Vinci Code" setting:
- ___ : Paris :: Prado : Madrid
- Home for "Mona Lisa"
- Home for Nike of Samothrace
- Home of "The Dying Slave"
- Home of ''The Inverted Pyramid''
- Home of the "Mona Lisa"
- Home of "Winged Victory"
- Home to the Venus de Milo
- "Da Vinci Code" setting
- Right Bank attraction
- Where the Code of Hammurabi is displayed
- Where the Gallery of Apollo is
- Where the "Mona Lisa" hangs
- Where the Mona Lisa smiles
- Where the "Mona Lisa" smiles
- Where to find a Pei pyramid
- Where to see Nike
- Setting for part of "The Da Vinci Code"
- Ventilating slat
- Venus de Milo's home
- "The Da Vinci Code" locale
- "The Da Vinci Code" setting
- Musée Napoléon, today
- Museum conspiracy-theoried in "The Da Vinci Code"
- Museum on the Right Bank
- Museum on the Seine
- Paris art gallery
- Paris art museum
- Paris attraction
- Paris museum
- Parisian art gallery, with "The"
- Mona Lisa museum
- Site of controversial glass pyramid
- Site of Pei's pyramid
- World's most-visited museum
Recent Usage of "The Da Vinci Code" setting in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used "The Da Vinci Code" setting in their crossword puzzles:
- Newsday - March 24, 2016
- Newsday - Aug. 28, 2015
- LA Times Sunday Calendar - Dec. 30, 2007