Crossword Answer: LOUVRE
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer LOUVRE then you're in the right place. We found 35 clues that have LOUVRE as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for LOUVRE
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for LOUVRE:
- ___ : Paris :: Prado : Madrid
- Home for "Mona Lisa"
- Home for Nike of Samothrace
- Home of "The Dying Slave"
- Home of ''The Inverted Pyramid''
- Home of the "Mona Lisa"
- Home of "Winged Victory"
- Home to the Venus de Milo
- "Da Vinci Code" setting
- Right Bank attraction
- Where the Code of Hammurabi is displayed
- Where the Gallery of Apollo is
- Where the "Mona Lisa" hangs
- Where the Mona Lisa smiles
- Where the "Mona Lisa" smiles
- Where to find a Pei pyramid
- Where to see Nike
- Setting for part of "The Da Vinci Code"
- Ventilating slat
- Venus de Milo's home
- "The Da Vinci Code" locale
- "The Da Vinci Code" setting
- Musée Napoléon, today
- Museum conspiracy-theoried in "The Da Vinci Code"
- Museum on the Right Bank
- Museum on the Seine
- Paris art gallery
- Paris art museum
- Paris attraction
- Paris museum
- Parisian art gallery, with "The"
- Mona Lisa museum
- Site of controversial glass pyramid
- Site of Pei's pyramid
- World's most-visited museum
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to LOUVRE:
Recent Usage of LOUVRE in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used LOUVRE in their crossword puzzles:
- LA Times - Feb. 2, 2020
- New York Times - May 23, 2019
- USA Today - March 20, 2019
- Newsday - Dec. 14, 2018
- Universal Crossword - July 15, 2018
- Sheffer - June 25, 2018
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Oct. 10, 2017
- Metro Daily - June 22, 2017
- The Guardian Quick - Jan. 23, 2017
- Penny Dell Sunday - Nov. 6, 2016
- LA Times - May 28, 2016
- USA Today - April 27, 2016
- Universal Crossword - Jan. 25, 2016
- Buzzfeed - Nov. 24, 2015
- Newsday - Jan. 18, 2015
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Sept. 28, 2014
- Newsday - June 1, 2014
- Newsday - Dec. 22, 2013
- Washington Post Puzzler - Sept. 8, 2013
- New York Times - July 7, 2013