Crossword Clue: "Just do it" et al.
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue ""Just do it" et al." then you're in the right place. We found 2 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for "Just do it" et al.:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to "Just do it" et al.:
- "Be all that you can be" and others
- Ad agency creations
- Ad agency output
- Ad staples
- Advertisers' output
- Advertising catchphrases
- Advertising mottoes
- Corporate catchphrases
- Business lines?
- "Do the Dew" and "Just Do It"
- Campaign lines
- Campaign phrases
- Campaign poster inscriptions
- "Just do it" and "Coke is it!"
- "Just do it" et al.
- "Forward" and "Believe in America"
- Some trademarks
- Rallying cries.
- Rallying cries
- Politicians often repeat them
- Last parts of ads, often
- Madison Ave. creations
- Words to live by
- "Workers of the world, unite!" and others
- Spot finishers, often
- T-shirt words, perhaps
Recent Usage of "Just do it" et al. in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used "Just do it" et al. in their crossword puzzles:
- USA Today - Sept. 6, 2019
- Merl Reagle Sunday Crossword - Feb. 24, 2013