Crossword Clue: Catchwords
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Catchwords" then you're in the right place. We found 4 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Catchwords:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Catchwords:
- Banner headlines
- "Be prepared" and "Semper fi"
- "E Pluribus Unum" and others
- Briefly stated principles
- Guiding maxims
- Guiding principles
- California's "Eureka" et al.
- "Can Do" and "Be Prepared," e.g.
- Pithy principles
- "Virtute et Armis" and others
- Lines often in Latin
- New York's "Excelsior" and others
- Phrases on seals
- Sampler sentiments
- Words to live by
- Words to swear by
- They're words to live by
- Sayings to live by
- Things seen on many state license plates
- State lines?
- State slogans, e.g.
- "Semper Fi" and "Be Prepared"
- "Semper fidelis" and others
- "Semper fidelis" et al.
Recent Usage of Catchwords in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Catchwords in their crossword puzzles:
- Evening Standard - April 16, 2019
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - May 17, 2017
- Universal Crossword - March 8, 2017
- USA Today - Sept. 22, 2015
- Universal Crossword - Dec. 18, 2014
- Newsday - May 23, 2010
- Universal Crossword - Sept. 7, 2004
- USA Today Archive - Aug. 14, 1997
- New York Times - July 14, 1991
- New York Times - Aug. 24, 1979