Crossword Clue: Willing to take risks
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Willing to take risks" then you're in the right place. We found 3 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Willing to take risks", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Willing to take risks"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Willing to take risks:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Willing to take risks"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Willing to take risks:
- ___-faced (brazen)
- ___ Ruler, Secretariat's sire
- ___ Venture, horse of 1936
- Attention-getting type
- Attention-getting typeface
- "Axis: ___ as Love"
- Bodoni ___ (typeface)
- Darkened for emphasis, as text
- Far from timid
- Brave and adventurous
- Fearless and daring
- Fearless in actions
- Detergent with a brave-sounding name
- Emphasized, like some type
- Emphatic, as some text
- Font choice for emphasis
- Font option
- Font property, sometimes
- Excessively forward
- Forward; brazen
- Daring and fearless
- Not timid
- Like headline typefaces
- "The ___ and the Beautiful" (daytime soap)
- "The ___ and the Beautiful"
- Stressed, in a way
- Willing to take risks
- Like thick typeface
- Not reticent
- Not shrinking
- Like attention-getting text
- Type like this
- Thicker on the page, maybe
- Thicker-than-normal type style
- Type option for emphasis
- Type style used for emphasis
- Typeface choice
- Typeface option
- Typeset for emphasis
- What a wavy underline indicates, in proofreading
- What a wavy underline indicates to a proofreader
- What Knights were.
- Unlike a coward
- Yellow's opposite
Recent Usage of Willing to take risks in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Willing to take risks" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Willing to take risks in their crossword puzzles recently:
- Universal Crossword - March 24, 2019
- LA Times - Aug. 5, 2016
- New York Times - Aug. 24, 2014
- The Guardian Quick - Sept. 16, 2010