Crossword Clue: Warp yarn
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Warp yarn" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Warp yarn:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Warp yarn:
- Hit Brit sitcom
- Group formed by Duane and Gregg, for short
- Coarse wool
- Monastery: Abbr.
- Monastery man: Abbr.
- Warp yarn.
- Warp yarn
Recent Usage of Warp yarn in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Warp yarn in their crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - Jan. 21, 1991
- New York Times - July 3, 1983
- New York Times - July 18, 1980
- New York Times - July 30, 1978
- New York Times - March 2, 1977
- New York Times - Dec. 4, 1976