Crossword Clue: Uplifted
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Uplifted" then you're in the right place. We found 4 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Uplifted:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Uplifted:
- Encouraged, with "up"
- Gladdened, with "up"
- Held up?
- Held up
- Kept afloat
- Raised, as spirits
- Lifted, as one's spirits
- Lifted up
- Sustained, with "up"
Recent Usage of Uplifted in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Uplifted in their crossword puzzles:
- Canadiana Crossword - Oct. 5, 2020
- LA Times - Aug. 6, 2017
- Joseph - April 21, 2016
- Canadiana Crossword - July 27, 2015
- Newsday - Jan. 5, 2014
- Canadiana Crossword - Dec. 30, 2013
- Wall Street Journal Friday - Dec. 28, 2012
- LA Times Sunday Calendar - April 19, 2009
- New York Times - Sept. 11, 2003
- New York Times - Oct. 12, 1997
- USA Today Archive - Nov. 18, 1996