Crossword Clue: Stout-hearted
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Stout-hearted" then you're in the right place. We found 3 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Stout-hearted:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Stout-hearted:
- 2012 Pixar film about a Scottish girl that won the Oscar for Best Animated Feature
- 2012 Pixar film featuring the Mumford & Sons song "Learn Me Right"
- 2012 Pixar film
- Atlanta athlete
- Atlanta baseball player
- Atlanta baseballer
- Atlanta player
- Atlanta pro
- " . . . home of the ___"
- Full of courage
- End of every verse of "The Star-Spangled Banner"
- Hank Aaron, for most of his career
- Hank Aaron, notably
- Georgia tribesman
- Face courageously
- Face stoically, as bad weather
- Face up to
- Face with courage
- Not yellow
- Pixar film set in Scotland
- Pixar film with a longbow-shooting protagonist
- Pixar film with the heroine Merida
- Pixar movie about Princess Merida
- Willing to face danger
- " . . . the home of the ___"
- Tribal warrior
- Native American warrior
- Last word of "The Star-Spangled Banner"
- Lea's "The ___ Bulls"
- Onetime Beantown ballplayer
- Reservation figure
- Opposite of yellow
- Not fearful
- Turner Field player
- Word in the Boy Scout Law
- U-turn from chicken
- Unlike chickens?
- Unlike chickens
- Yellow's opposite
Recent Usage of Stout-hearted in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Stout-hearted in their crossword puzzles:
- LA Times - Aug. 17, 2017
- The Guardian Quick - Oct. 23, 2015
- Washington Post - July 15, 2012
- Washington Post - Feb. 15, 2010
- Universal Crossword - Feb. 16, 2007