Crossword Clue: Stinker
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Stinker" then you're in the right place. We found 11 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Stinker:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Stinker:
- A real stinker?
- Dishonest sort
- Disreputable character
- Disreputable person
- Disreputable sort
- Crumb bum
- Career con, e.g.
- Pusilanimous person
- Rotten apple
- Rotten scoundrel!
- Rotter — something rotten!
- Wolf in the henhouse?
- One up to no good
- Not a good person!
- Type who's always causing trouble
- Slangy reprobate
- Unsavory sort
- Untrustworthy (a potential stinker?)
Recent Usage of Stinker in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Stinker in their crossword puzzles:
- LA Times - Oct. 19, 2020
- WSJ Daily - April 2, 2019
- LA Times - Aug. 6, 2017
- Newsday - April 29, 2017
- Penny Dell - May 23, 2016
- New York Times - April 14, 2016
- LA Times - Nov. 4, 2009
- New York Times - June 13, 2009
- Washington Post - April 17, 2009
- LA Times - April 3, 2009
- LA Times - Aug. 1, 2006
- Washington Post - July 15, 2006
- New York Times - April 28, 2001
- New York Times - Oct. 1, 2000
- New York Times - Oct. 2, 1999
- New York Times - Dec. 15, 1997
- New York Times - July 26, 1997
- New York Times - June 26, 1994
- New York Times - Jan. 5, 1986
- New York Times - Feb. 11, 1971