Crossword Clue: Somewhat, slangily
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Somewhat, slangily" then you're in the right place. We found 2 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Somewhat, slangily:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Somewhat, slangily:
- ___ sorta
- A bit, informally
- Cousin of "ish"
- Cousin of "-ish"
- In a manner of speaking, slangily
- In a sense, colloquially
- "In a way"
- In a way, casually
- In a way, informally
- In a way, slangily
- In a way
- Somewhat, casually
- Somewhat informal?
- Somewhat, informally
- Somewhat, slangily
- Sort of, informally
- Sort of, sort of
- Rather, casually
- Rather informal?
- Rather, informally
- Not exactly, casually
- Word akin to "-ish"
- "Yes 'n no"
- To a degree, informally
- To some extent, slangily
Recent Usage of Somewhat, slangily in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Somewhat, slangily in their crossword puzzles:
- Penny Dell Sunday - Aug. 9, 2020
- New York Times - June 30, 2019
- Universal Crossword - Nov. 13, 2017
- Newsday - Jan. 31, 2017
- Washington Post - Sept. 14, 2016
- Washington Post - Jan. 26, 2016
- Washington Post - Nov. 10, 2014
- Newsday - Oct. 22, 2013
- Chronicle of Higher Education - Jan. 18, 2013
- Newsday - Dec. 9, 2009
- NY Sun - June 13, 2008
- Washington Post - March 1, 2008
- Newsday - Aug. 28, 2007
- New York Times - Sept. 5, 2006
- Washington Post - June 25, 2006
- New York Times - Sept. 11, 2005
- New York Times - May 20, 2005
- New York Times - May 30, 1999