Crossword Clue: Singing without instruments
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Singing without instruments" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Singing without instruments", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Singing without instruments"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Singing without instruments:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Singing without instruments"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Singing without instruments:
- Barbershop quartet style
- How Pentatonix sings
- Like Pentatonix numbers
- Like Pentatonix performances
- Like singing in a shower
- Like singing sans instruments
- Like some choral performances
- Like some college singing groups
- Music style endured in "Pitch Perfect" or "Your Friend's College Concert"
- With no instrumental accompaniment
- With nobody playing, say
- Without instruments (8)
- Without instruments
- Lacking backing, in a way
- Lacking backing
- Singing without instruments
- Type of singing featured in "Pitch Perfect": 2 wds.
- Unaccompanied, perhaps
- Unaccompanied singing style
Recent Usage of Singing without instruments in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Singing without instruments" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Singing without instruments in their crossword puzzles recently:
- Newsday - Dec. 25, 2013