Crossword Clue: Shingles, e.g.
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Shingles, e.g." then you're in the right place. We found 2 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Shingles, e.g.:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Shingles, e.g.:
- A cause of absenteeism
- Absence justification
- Contracted thing
- It may leave you weak in the knees
- It might give you a headache
- Hypochondriac's preoccupation
- It's contracted
- Flu, e.g.
- Clinic concern
- Health problem
- Double L distress
- The flu, for one
- Shingles, e.g.
- One cause of absence
- Reason for a note to the teacher
- Reason to miss work
- Sick situation
- Susan Sontag's "_____ as Metaphor"
Recent Usage of Shingles, e.g. in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Shingles, e.g. in their crossword puzzles:
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - April 30, 2015
- New York Times - Sept. 8, 1991