Crossword Clue: Shea Stadium mascot
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Shea Stadium mascot" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Shea Stadium mascot", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Shea Stadium mascot"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Shea Stadium mascot:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Shea Stadium mascot"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Shea Stadium mascot:
- #1 sports mascot, per "Forbes"
- 2007 Mascot Hall of Fame inductee
- Big Apple baseball mascot
- Big Apple sports mascot
- Big-headed major-league mascot
- His head is a large baseball
- Citi Field icon
- Citi Field instigator
- Citi Field mascot
- Rival mascot of the Phillie Phanatic
- NY baseball mascot with a big head
- Shea mascot
- Shea Stadium mascot
- Mascot at Citi Field
- Mascot with a ball for a head
- Mascot with a baseball head
- New York MLB mascot
- N.L. mascot whose head is a large baseball
- MLB mascot whose number is 00
- Symbol of Big Apple baseball
- Sports mascot who's a popular bobblehead figure
Recent Usage of Shea Stadium mascot in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Shea Stadium mascot" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Shea Stadium mascot in their crossword puzzles recently:
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Jan. 22, 2009
- Newsday - Aug. 24, 2008
- USA Today - Aug. 19, 2005