Crossword Clue: Self-centered sorts
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Self-centered sorts" then you're in the right place. We found 2 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Self-centered sorts", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Self-centered sorts"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Self-centered sorts:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Self-centered sorts"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Self-centered sorts:
- #1 fans
- Arrogant people
- Big-headed ones
- Big heads
- Boastful types
- Deflation targets?
- Conceited ones
- Conceited people
- "Conscience makes __ of us all": Wilde
- "Conscience makes ___ of us all": Wilde
- Vain sorts
- Me individuals
- Trip takers of a sort
- People with "I" trouble
- Ones with "a case of mistaken nonentity": Barbara Stanwyck
- Ones with specialized esteem
- Sources of annoying wind
- Their priority is number one
- They are self-centered
- They think only of number one
- They're full of themselves
- They're stuck on themselves
- Small-world dwellers
- Self-centered ones
- Self-centered sorts
- Self-centred people
- Self-obsessed people
- Selfish people
Recent Usage of Self-centered sorts in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Self-centered sorts" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Self-centered sorts in their crossword puzzles recently:
- USA Today - March 30, 2018
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Nov. 23, 2017
- USA Today - June 10, 2016