Crossword Clue: Sawbuck portrait
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Sawbuck portrait" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Sawbuck portrait", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Sawbuck portrait"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Sawbuck portrait:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Sawbuck portrait"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Sawbuck portrait:
- $10 portrait
- 1804 duel loser
- Bermuda port
- Bermuda's capital
- Actor Barbara
- Famed Federalist
- Grammy-winning hit musical written and composed by Lin-Manuel Miranda
- Burr's duel victim
- First Treasury secretary
- Ivor Wynne Stadium
- Capital of Bermuda — musical (opened in New York, 2015)
- Capital of Bermuda
- Man on a $10 bill
- Outfielder Josh who was the #1 MLB draft pick (for the Devil Rays) in 1999
- "The Federalist Papers" co-writer
- Winner of 11 Tonys in 2016
- Winner of the Tony for Best Musical in 2016
- 'My Shot' Broadway show
- "My Shot" musical
- Sawbuck portrait
- Tenner's face
- Tom of Aerosmith
Recent Usage of Sawbuck portrait in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Sawbuck portrait" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Sawbuck portrait in their crossword puzzles recently:
- Washington Post - Sept. 6, 2015
- Wall Street Journal Friday - Sept. 5, 2003