Crossword Clue: Romantic hopeful
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Romantic hopeful" then you're in the right place. We found 2 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Romantic hopeful:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Romantic hopeful:
- Bearer of a dozen roses, maybe
- Beau with roses, say
- Apollo, to Daphne
- Apt rhyme for "pursuer"
- Ardent one
- Affection seeker
- Hand seeker?
- Gentleman caller, e.g.
- Courting one
- Courting type
- Courtship participant
- Cyrano de Bergerac, famously
- Serenader, perhaps
- Romantic hopeful
- Romeo, e.g.
- Romeo, for one
- The sort who'll court
- One a-courting
- One a'courting
- One bringing flowers and candy
- One comin' a'courtin'
- One coming a-courting
- One courting
- Potential beau
- One trying to win a hand?
- One who courts
- One who goes a-courtin'
- One who goes a-courting
- One who goes to court?
- One with candy and flowers
- One with roses and chocolates
- Spouse seeker
Recent Usage of Romantic hopeful in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Romantic hopeful in their crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - April 30, 2018
- Newsday - Jan. 10, 2018
- WSJ Daily - March 25, 2017
- WSJ Daily - Aug. 17, 2016
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Dec. 16, 2015
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - April 4, 2015
- USA Today - June 18, 2014
- USA Today - Oct. 3, 2013
- New York Times - March 25, 2013
- Universal Crossword - Aug. 1, 2012
- Sheffer - Feb. 11, 2012
- Universal Crossword - April 16, 2011
- LA Times - Nov. 5, 2009
- New York Times - May 19, 2006