Crossword Clue: Robin Hood, e.g.
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Robin Hood, e.g." then you're in the right place. We found 3 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Robin Hood, e.g.:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Robin Hood, e.g.:
- __ Farms (Target house brand)
- Arrow shooter
- Author Jeffrey
- Bow and quiver carrier
- Bow pro
- Bow user
- Hood, for one
- FX animated series whose title character's first name is Sterling
- George of the Senior P.G.A.
- Cupid, e.g.
- Cupid or Sagittarius
- Many a Middle-earth combatant
- Robin Hood, e.g.
- Robin Hood, for one
- William Tell, e.g.
- William Tell, for one
- William Tell for one
- William Tell, notably
- William Tell was one
- Shooter with a quiver
- Quiver carrier
- One skilled at pulling strings
- Macdonald's private eye
- One who takes a bow?
- Pro with a bow
- Sagittarius, e.g.
- Sagittarius, for example
- Sagittarius symbol
- Sagittarius, with "the"
- Tell e.g.
- Tell, e.g.
- Tell, for one
- Tell, memorably
- Tell or Cupid
- Zodiac symbol for Sagittarius
- Zodiac symbol
- Zodiacal symbol
Recent Usage of Robin Hood, e.g. in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Robin Hood, e.g. in their crossword puzzles:
- Boatload - Dec. 9, 2016
- New York Times - Oct. 16, 1994
- New York Times - May 24, 1980
- New York Times - Oct. 5, 1977
- New York Times - Nov. 4, 1975