Crossword Clue: Refusal
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Refusal" then you're in the right place. We found 3 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Refusal:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Refusal:
- "--- is not just a river in Egypt" (rehab motto)
- Addict's problem, often
- Addict's state, often
- Bad news from a credit card company
- "Am not," e.g.
- "Am not," for one
- Common defense mechanism
- Defense mechanism
- "It wasn't me," e.g.
- "It wasn't me!," e.g.
- "It wasn't me," for one
- First of the five stages of grief
- First stage of grief
- "I did not!" is one
- 'I didn't do it!' for one
- "I didn't do it," for one
- Headshake, e.g.
- Psychologist's concern
- "That's a lie!," e.g.
- "That's not true!" is one
- The first stage of grief, according to some
- Negative state
- Negative thing to be in
- Rejection of a request
- ''No'' answer
- Personal sacrifice
- Peter's three-time utterance
- "Not guilty," e.g.
- ''Not me,'' for one
- "Not my problem," e.g.
- Therapist's concern
- Saying it isn't so
- Stage of grief
- State that may make therapy unproductive
- State that might prompt an intervention
Recent Usage of Refusal in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Refusal in their crossword puzzles:
- Canadiana Crossword - Aug. 26, 2019
- Canadiana Crossword - April 29, 2019
- Evening Standard Quick - March 27, 2019
- Penny Dell - March 20, 2019
- Canadiana Crossword - Jan. 9, 2017
- NZ Herald - Oct. 19, 2016
- Canadiana Crossword - Sept. 24, 2012
- New York Times - April 19, 1977
- New York Times - March 3, 1977
- New York Times - Nov. 28, 1971