Crossword Clue: Parrots
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Parrots" then you're in the right place. We found 9 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Parrots:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Parrots:
- Echopractic ones
- Copy cats
- Imitating sorts
- Imitative ones
- Imitative types
- Canada's Little et al.
- Impersonation experts
- Impressionists, e.g.
- Follow-the-leader sorts
- Followers of fashion, e.g.
- Some improv comics
- Some parodists
- Players of Simon says
- Parroting sorts
- Little and others
- Little's colleagues
- People who mimic
- Mirror images?
- Ones taking off?
- They do impressions
- Simon Says players, say
- They mimic
- They're unoriginal
- Takeoff artists?
- Takeoff experts
- Unoriginal ones
- Unoriginal persons.
- Unoriginal types
Recent Usage of Parrots in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Parrots in their crossword puzzles:
- Universal Crossword - Nov. 15, 2019
- LA Times - July 12, 2019
- Penny Dell - Feb. 15, 2017
- Penny Dell - Aug. 24, 2016
- Washington Post - June 5, 2015
- Washington Post Puzzler - April 27, 2014
- Wall Street Journal Friday - June 14, 2013
- Canadiana Crossword - May 16, 2011
- LA Times Sunday Calendar - July 25, 2010
- Washington Post - July 17, 2008
- New York Times - Sept. 23, 2007
- New York Times - Aug. 30, 2005
- NY Sun - April 28, 2005
- New York Times - May 15, 2004
- Universal Crossword - April 12, 2000
- New York Times - May 20, 1997
- USA Today Archive - July 5, 1995
- New York Times - May 22, 1994
- New York Times - Sept. 25, 1993
- New York Times - May 27, 1993