Crossword Clue: Over there, down on the farm
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Over there, down on the farm" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Over there, down on the farm:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Over there, down on the farm:
- At a distance but in sight
- At a distance
- At that place
- ". . . into the wild blue ___"
- Distant but within sight
- Distant, but within sight
- In the distance
- Down the road a piece
- Out there
- Over thataway
- Over there, down on the farm
- Over there
- Wild blue ___
- More distant
- Way out there
- Way over there
- "... through __ window breaks?"
- "What light through ___ window breaks?"
Recent Usage of Over there, down on the farm in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Over there, down on the farm in their crossword puzzles:
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - April 18, 2013
- USA Today - June 7, 2011
- Universal Crossword - April 21, 2000