Crossword Clue: Of ___ (so to speak)
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Of ___ (so to speak)" then you're in the right place. We found 2 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Of ___ (so to speak):
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Of ___ (so to speak):
- "__ of Homecoming": U2 song
- "___ of vagabonds . . . ": Shak.
- After ___ (in a haphazard way)
- After ___ (to some extent)
- After -- (kind of)
- Graham Greene's ''___ of Life''
- Of __ : somewhat
- Of ___ (in name only)
- Of ___ (mediocre)
- Of ___ (more or less)
- Of ___ (so to speak)
- Of ___ (somewhat)
- Of ___ (undistinguished)
- Of _____ (somewhat)
- Somewhat, after "of"
- Of -- (in some way)
- Of (somewhat) --
- Of -- (somewhat)
- Of --- (somewhat)
- To some extent, after "after"
Recent Usage of Of ___ (so to speak) in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Of ___ (so to speak) in their crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - Oct. 27, 2016
- Jonesin' - Feb. 17, 2015
- Jonesin' Crosswords - Feb. 10, 2015
- New York Times - Sept. 8, 2000