Crossword Clue: Nukes
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Nukes" then you're in the right place. We found 3 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Nukes", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Nukes"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Nukes:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Nukes"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Nukes:
- Fallout producers
- Causes of Bikini blasts
- Fat Man and Little Boy
- Fat Man and Little Boy, e.g.
- Fat Man and Little Boy, for two
- "Fat Man'' and "Little Boy'' of 1945
- Destroyers, in brief
- Fission gear?
- Fission weapons
- Some N-weapons
- Subj. of Cold War tests
- Mushroom cloud makers: Hyph.
- Mushroom cloud producers
- Mushroom makers, briefly
- Mushroom makers
- Mushroom producers
- Los Alamos projects
- Los Alamos test subjects, informally
- Nevada Flats test items
- Powerful weapons, for short
- Powerful weapons
- They cause blowups
- W.W. II blast makers
- W.W. II enders, for short
- WWII enders
- WWII WMDs
- Test ban subjects
- Test subjects of the '40s
Recent Usage of Nukes in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Nukes" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Nukes in their crossword puzzles recently:
- CRooked Crosswords - Dec. 20, 2015
- New York Times - May 14, 2012
- AV Club - April 25, 2012
- New York Times - Oct. 26, 2008
- New York Times - Dec. 4, 2007
- LA Times - Feb. 16, 2006
- NY Sun - Dec. 13, 2004
- New York Times - Dec. 25, 2002
- New York Times - Jan. 15, 1994