Crossword Clue: Negotiator's refusal
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Negotiator's refusal" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Negotiator's refusal:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Negotiator's refusal:
- "All bets are off!"
- Game show contestant's option
- Game show decision
- Game show option after The Banker makes an offer
- "I can't agree to that"
- "I can't agree to that offer!"
- ''I can't agree to that!''
- "I won't agree to that!"
- "I won't sign!"
- "I won't sign"
- "I'm not signing anything!"
- "I'm not signing that"
- "I'm not signing"
- "Forget about it!"
- ''Forget it!''
- 'Forget it!'
- Forget it!
- "Forget it!"
- "THAT'S your offer?!"
- ''Nothing doing!''
- "Nothing doing!"
- "The agreement is off"
- "The agreement's off"
- ''The agreement's off''
- "Sorry, Charlie"
- Shout on an NBC game show
- Part of a TV catchphrase from Howie Mandel
- One alternative from Howie Mandel
- One choice from Howie
- Negotiation-ending words
- Negotiation failure
- "Negotiations are off!"
- Negotiation's terse conclusion
- Negotiator's refusal
- Negotiator's turndown
- Phrase said without hitting the button, on TV
- Result of a pullout?
- Phrase yelled at Howie Mandel thousands of times from 2005 to 2010
- Option given by Howie Mandel
- Sale-breaking words
- "We don't have an agreement"
- Words of refusal
- "This negotiation is a bust!"
- "Those terms are laughable!"
- "You'll have to do better than that"
Recent Usage of Negotiator's refusal in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Negotiator's refusal in their crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - July 17, 2014
- New York Times - June 15, 2010