Crossword Clue: Moth-eaten
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Moth-eaten" then you're in the right place. We found 8 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Moth-eaten", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Moth-eaten"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Moth-eaten:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Moth-eaten"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Moth-eaten:
- Allowing passage in and out
- Full of gaps
- Not watertight
- Like colanders
- Moth-eaten, e.g.
- Like Jarlsberg cheese
- Like Jarlsberg
- Like old jeans
- Like old socks, maybe
- Like old socks
- Like some buckets
- Like Swiss cheese?
- Like Swiss cheese
- Needing darning, maybe
- Needing darning
- Looking like Swiss cheese
- Like a moth-eaten coat
- Prone to leaking
- Not likely to hold water
- Like a sieve
- Unable to hold water
Recent Usage of Moth-eaten in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Moth-eaten" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Moth-eaten in their crossword puzzles recently:
- LA Times - Nov. 5, 2019
- Penny Dell - July 22, 2019
- The Guardian Quick - Aug. 15, 2018
- LA Times - July 10, 2018
- Sheffer - April 25, 2018
- Penny Dell - Feb. 12, 2018
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Sept. 7, 2017
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Aug. 25, 2017
- Penny Dell - June 19, 2017
- Universal Crossword - March 27, 2016
- USA Today - March 25, 2016
- USA Today - March 12, 2016
- LA Times - May 25, 2015
- Merl Reagle Sunday Crossword - Aug. 24, 2014
- Wall Street Journal Friday - May 30, 2014
- CRooked Crosswords - May 11, 2014
- Universal Crossword - Jan. 25, 2014
- Joseph - Aug. 26, 2013
- Wall Street Journal Friday - June 15, 2012
- Newsday - Aug. 27, 2011