Crossword Clue: Mortar beater
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Mortar beater" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Mortar beater:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Mortar beater:
- Beater for mixing mortar
- Beater usedin mixing mortar.
- African capital
- Croatian island
- Jewish teacher
- JEWISH TEACHER'S TITLE
- Jewish title of respect.
- Jewish title of respect
- John Brown's dog
- Dalmatian island
- Initials found inside Slytherin's locket at the end of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"
- Music category
- Mortar beater
- Mortar mixer
- Mortar-mixing device.
- Mortar-mixing paddle
- Mortar-mixing tool
- Wooden mortar beater
Recent Usage of Mortar beater in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Mortar beater in their crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - June 16, 1995
- New York Times - May 23, 1993
- New York Times - Aug. 22, 1982
- New York Times - Feb. 11, 1980
- New York Times - March 20, 1976
- New York Times - Dec. 16, 1973