Crossword Clue: Marine crustacean
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Marine crustacean" then you're in the right place. We found 2 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Marine crustacean", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Marine crustacean"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Marine crustacean:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Marine crustacean"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Marine crustacean:
- "--- Bill, the sailor"
- "___ Bill the Sailor," 1931 song
- "___ Bill the sailor."
- Anagram for balancer
- It forms attachments at sea
- Hull attachment
- Hull hanger-on
- Hull incrustation
- Hard-shelled creature that attaches itself to the bottom of a boat
- European goose
- Clinging crustacean
- Clingy crustacean
- Crustacean with cement glands
- Incrustation on a keel
- Keel clinger
- Marine crustacean
- Shell on ship's hull
- Shellfish that attaches to ships
- Nautical hanger-on
- Piggyback rider on a whale
- Sea creature — lean crab (anag)
- Seagoing Bill
- Seagoing shell dweller
Recent Usage of Marine crustacean in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Marine crustacean" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Marine crustacean in their crossword puzzles recently:
- Evening Standard - Feb. 2, 2018
- The Guardian Quick - June 5, 2013
- Universal Crossword - May 27, 2006