Crossword Clue: Like some humor
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Like some humor" then you're in the right place. We found 15 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Like some humor", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Like some humor"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Like some humor:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Like some humor"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Like some humor:
- __ belt
- __ comedy
- ____ Lake, Quebec
- ____ Spruce (Nfld's tree)
- _____ Berry , or notorious tycoonConrad
- _____ ice
- _____ maple
- ______ Christmas (2006 horror movie)
- _____River, New Brunswick
- Beginning of a transformation
- Arthur ____ ( Host of CBC's Basic Black )
- Dark colour
- Ebon or raven
- Conrad and Barbara_____
- Conrad, for one
- Chess board colour or Quebec lake
- Chess side
- It produces illegally undeclared income
- Halloween hue
- Hugo ___, longtime Supreme Court justice
- Hypothetical object that absorbs all incident electromagnetic radiation
- Enveloped in darkness
- Epithet for a kettle
- Jack of "School of Rock"
- Jack of Tenacious D
- Flight recorder, ... box
- Crow's color
- Jet color?
- Coal's color
- Expanse also called the Euxine
- Coffee preference
- Extremely dark
- Hey Mabel _____ Label
- Like coffee sans cream
- Like coffee served without milk or cream
- Publisher Conrad
- Publishing tycoon or CBC Radio host
- The circled letters in the first shaded area
- Like some humor
- Panther color
- Roulette bet
- Poe title color
- With frost, garden killer
- Poe's "The ___ Cat"
- Longtime Supreme Court name
- Midnight fly?
- Night vision?
- Magic color?
- "Orange Is the New ___"
- Supreme Court justice for 34 years
- Supreme Court Justice since 1937.
- Sans cream
- Stephen Hawking subject
Recent Usage of Like some humor in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Like some humor" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Like some humor in their crossword puzzles recently:
- WSJ Daily - July 25, 2020
- LA Times - July 11, 2020
- New York Times - March 24, 2020
- New York Times - Dec. 28, 2019
- Universal Crossword - Oct. 6, 2018
- The Puzzle Society - Aug. 24, 2018
- LA Times - April 24, 2018
- Sheffer - Oct. 31, 2017
- Sheffer - June 13, 2017
- Sheffer - May 1, 2017
- Sheffer - April 6, 2017
- Sheffer - Feb. 6, 2017
- New York Times - Nov. 15, 2016
- Universal Crossword - Oct. 4, 2016
- Sheffer - Oct. 4, 2016
- Universal Crossword - Sept. 28, 2016
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - May 27, 2016
- Sheffer - May 9, 2016
- Sheffer - March 25, 2016
- Universal Crossword - Feb. 25, 2016