Crossword Clue: Leaves for a drink?
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Leaves for a drink?" then you're in the right place. We found 2 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Leaves for a drink?:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Leaves for a drink?:
- Certain tea
- Fruity brew
- Fruity tea?
- Gunpowder alternative
- Leaves for a drink?
- Superior grade of black tea — no peerage, OK? (anag)
- Sri Lankan export
- Tea type
Recent Usage of Leaves for a drink? in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Leaves for a drink? in their crossword puzzles:
- WSJ Daily - March 12, 2019
- Newsday - Oct. 2, 2017
- WSJ Daily - Sept. 18, 2017
- Washington Post - Jan. 8, 2017
- Universal Crossword - Nov. 17, 2013
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Nov. 1, 2009
- LA Times - June 3, 2007
- USA Today - Sept. 28, 2006
- Newsday - Oct. 2, 2005