Crossword Clue: Knocks for a loop
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Knocks for a loop" then you're in the right place. We found 8 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Knocks for a loop", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Knocks for a loop"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Knocks for a loop:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Knocks for a loop"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Knocks for a loop:
- Blows away
- Blows one's mind
- Causes one's jaw to drop
- Bowls over
- Elicits a popeyed look from
- Stupefies or awes
- Shocks or stuns
- Knocks for a loop
- Knocks out of one's seat
- Knocks the socks off
- Renders speechless
Recent Usage of Knocks for a loop in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Knocks for a loop" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Knocks for a loop in their crossword puzzles recently:
- Washington Post Sunday Magazine - March 29, 2020
- USA Today - July 9, 2019
- Washington Post - Nov. 30, 2015
- Newsday - June 2, 2014
- CRooked Crosswords - April 13, 2014
- Washington Post - Sept. 7, 2013
- Newsday - June 2, 2013
- LA Times - Jan. 28, 2013
- New York Times - Sept. 7, 2011
- LA Times - Aug. 2, 2011
- Washington Post - Dec. 2, 2010
- LA Times - July 15, 2010
- Washington Post - July 8, 2010
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - March 30, 2010
- Washington Post - Aug. 2, 2009
- Washington Post - Dec. 8, 2008
- Washington Post - Oct. 29, 2008
- USA Today - April 30, 2007
- USA Today - March 1, 2007
- Universal Crossword - Oct. 12, 2006