Crossword Clue: Kind of leather
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Kind of leather" then you're in the right place. We found 7 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Kind of leather:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Kind of leather:
- Bambi's pelt?
- Fur trader's supply
- Elk, e.g.?
- Buck's hide
- Jacket material
- Doe leather
- Hide among pioneers?
- Hide in the woods
- Colonial clothing material
- Kind of leather
- Natty Bumppo prize
- Leather for a frontiersman
- Leather source
- Moccasin leather
- Moccasin material
Recent Usage of Kind of leather in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Kind of leather in their crossword puzzles:
- Newsday - April 22, 2012
- The Guardian Quick - Sept. 22, 2011
- New York Times - Oct. 23, 2005
- Universal Crossword - Nov. 23, 2001
- USA Today Archive - Dec. 2, 1998
- New York Times - Aug. 2, 1992
- New York Times - Dec. 21, 1986
- New York Times - Sept. 27, 1973
- New York Times - Feb. 28, 1971