Crossword Clue: July 4
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "July 4" then you're in the right place. We found 2 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for July 4:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to July 4:
- 1996 blockbuster with the tagline "Don't make plans for August"
- 1996 movie set in Nevada's Area 51
- 1996 sci-fi movie that won the Oscar for Visual Effects
- 1996 sci-fi thriller starring Will Smith
- Annual celebration, U.S. and Denmark.
- Fourth celebration
- Fourth of July-inspired Springsteen song?
- Free time
- Declaration commemoration
- It began in Philadelphia
- Firecrackers go off on it
- Divorcee's favorite time?
- Jan. 1, 1863, for some Americans
- Event in July
- July 4
- July event
- Highest-grossing film of 1996
- Highest-grossing movie of 1996
- Kick-off time for summer
- Will Smith (1996)
- Richard Ford's Pulitzer winner
- Summertime holiday
- U. S. milestone
- Time for celebrating in U.S.A.
- Time for celebration
- What we observe on July 4
- When many people have cookouts
Recent Usage of July 4 in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used July 4 in their crossword puzzles:
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Aug. 7, 2017
- USA Today - Feb. 23, 2016
- New York Times - July 3, 1971