Crossword Clue: Judge's order
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Judge's order" then you're in the right place. We found 4 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Judge's order:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Judge's order:
- Court order
- Judge's instruction
- Judge's order
- Request to an interviewee
- Opposite of a standing order?
- Opposite of "All rise"
- Opposite of "Stand!"
- Words from the judge
- Words said after the judge takes the bench
- "Take your chairs"
Recent Usage of Judge's order in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Judge's order in their crossword puzzles:
- Newsday - June 2, 2020
- Washington Post Sunday Magazine - May 12, 2019
- WSJ Daily - Sept. 14, 2018
- Newsday - Nov. 21, 2017
- Newsday - April 18, 2017
- Universal Crossword - Sept. 4, 2015
- Newsday - Dec. 6, 2014
- Newsday - Aug. 4, 2014
- Newsday - Aug. 4, 2013
- Daily Celebrity - Jan. 28, 2013
- New York Times - Feb. 12, 2012
- Newsday - April 8, 2011
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Aug. 31, 2010
- Inkwell - Aug. 27, 2010
- Newsday - Aug. 25, 2010
- Washington Post - June 20, 2010
- Newsday - Sept. 18, 2008
- New York Times - Dec. 14, 2007
- USA Today - Dec. 6, 2007
- New York Times - Aug. 19, 1997