Crossword Clue: iPod type
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "iPod type" then you're in the right place. We found 3 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for iPod type:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to iPod type:
- Artistic work of the highest excellence
- Book for rereading
- Book such as "Little Women"
- Book unlikely to go out of print
- Fancy adjective for some uncreative product designs
- Great work of literature
- iPod type
- Homer's "Iliad," e.g.
- Enduring literary work
- Enduring novel
- Enduring opus
- Enduring work
- "Citizen Kane" or "Gone With the Wind," e.g.
- "Citizen Kane" or "I Love Lucy," e.g.
- Original iPod, as it's now known
- Serving as a standard — of the highest quality
- Like rock music from the 1950s-'70s, now
- Rock genre
- Kind of rock
- "The Gift of the Magi" or "A Christmas Carol"
- "The Godfather" is thought to be one
- Like the best old-school rock
- Like the most elegant old autos
- Of enduring interest
- Treasured work
- Of the highest quality
- Literary masterpiece
- "Moby Dick," e.g.
- "Moby-Dick," for one
- Modern Library title, e.g.
- Major long-standing sporting event
- Word in many tournament names
- Simple, neat and elegant
- Work that has stood the test of time, like "Jane Eyre" or "Moby-Dick"
- Thing that endures
- What "Hamlet" is.
- Timelessly popular
- What Twain said people praise but don't read
- Test-of-time passer
Recent Usage of iPod type in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used iPod type in their crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - Aug. 5, 2020
- Washington Post - Jan. 22, 2012
- Washington Post - Jan. 21, 2012
- Washington Post - Jan. 20, 2012
- Washington Post - Jan. 19, 2012
- Washington Post - Jan. 18, 2012
- Washington Post - Jan. 17, 2012
- Washington Post - Jan. 16, 2012
- Washington Post - Jan. 15, 2012
- Washington Post - Jan. 14, 2012
- Washington Post - Jan. 13, 2012
- New York Times - Sept. 18, 2011
- Premier Sunday - July 17, 2011
- Sheffer - March 16, 2011
- New York Times - Dec. 23, 2008
- Inkwell - Oct. 3, 2008
- Inkwell - March 24, 2006