Crossword Clue: Interdicts
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Interdicts" then you're in the right place. We found 3 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Interdicts", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Interdicts"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Interdicts:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Interdicts"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Interdicts:
- Blacks out
- Declares off-limits
- Harsh punishments
- Doesnt allow
- Rihanna lyric "Got my Ray ___ on and I'm feeling hella cool tonight"
- Most of the Ten Commandments, basically
- Stops allowing
- Stops permitting
- Kicks off a message board, say
- Some dictators' proclamations
- Some diktats
- Places an embargo on
- Some school edicts
- Puts the kibosh on
- Officially disallows
- Officially prohibits
- Rules out
- Passes a law against
- Legally prohibits
- No longer permits
- Restrictions, like the ones on PA systems that necessitate the "human microphone" at Occupy Wall Street
- Prohibits by law
- Prohibits the use of.
- Makes forbidden
- Makes illegal
- Makes impossible
- Makes off-limits
- Makes taboo
- Makes verboten
- Shuts the door on
- Twitter punishments
- Wee 'uns in Scotland
- What Walmart does to explicit albums
Recent Usage of Interdicts in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Interdicts" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Interdicts in their crossword puzzles recently:
- New York Times - Oct. 30, 2005
- New York Times - June 24, 1983
- New York Times - June 7, 1981
- New York Times - Nov. 16, 1978
- New York Times - Aug. 6, 1978
- New York Times - Oct. 17, 1977