Crossword Clue: Insinuate
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Insinuate" then you're in the right place. We found 5 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Insinuate", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Insinuate"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Insinuate:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Insinuate"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Insinuate:
- Angle for a spot near the stage
- Arrive, but just barely
- Add at the eleventh hour
- Add just before the deadline
- Fit, but just barely
- Enter by sidling
- Enter carefully
- Enter cautiously
- Enter furtively
- Enter gingerly
- Enter sneakily
- Enter stealthily
- Just get by
- Just make it, timewise
- Parallel-park, e.g.
- Make room for, as a meeting topic
- Sidle through a doorway, say
- Squeeze beside
Recent Usage of Insinuate in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Insinuate" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Insinuate in their crossword puzzles recently:
- Universal Crossword - Oct. 3, 2018
- That's Life! - June 26, 2018
- LA Times - Oct. 18, 2017
- That's Life! - Aug. 31, 2017
- NZ Herald - Aug. 25, 2017
- Universal Crossword - July 30, 2017
- Metro Daily - Feb. 17, 2017
- Evening Standard Quick - Jan. 10, 2017
- NZ Herald - Dec. 26, 2016
- Washington Post - April 19, 2016
- Premier Sunday - May 31, 2015
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - May 8, 2014
- Washington Post - April 18, 2014
- New York Times - March 3, 2014
- Joseph - Feb. 22, 2014
- The Guardian Quick - Dec. 29, 2012
- Washington Post - Nov. 11, 2012
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - Nov. 5, 2012
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Sept. 25, 2012
- Washington Post - Sept. 19, 2012