Crossword Clue: Informal goodbyes
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Informal goodbyes" then you're in the right place. We found 2 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Informal goodbyes:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Informal goodbyes:
- Artsy departures
- Aloha alternatives
- Farewells in Florence
- Greetings in Genoa, to Americans
- Breezy good-byes
- Italian farewells
- Genoa goodbyes
- Bye-byes in Bologna
- Bye lines?
- Bye words?
- Hellos and goodbyes, in Italy
- Hellos and goodbyes, Italian-style
- Informal byes
- Informal "byes"
- Informal goodbyes
- Some byes for A.C. Milan?
- Torino farewells
- Overseas farewells
- Parting words
- Pietro's ta-tas
- Turin ta-tas
- They're often exchanged at an Italian swap meet
- They're often exchanged in Venice
- Slangy greetings
Recent Usage of Informal goodbyes in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Informal goodbyes in their crossword puzzles:
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - July 16, 2013
- USA Today - Sept. 21, 2011
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - March 23, 2009
- Universal Crossword - March 19, 2005
- New York Times - Jan. 16, 2003
- New York Times - July 16, 1986