Crossword Clue: In the saddle
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "In the saddle" then you're in the right place. We found 2 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for In the saddle:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to In the saddle:
- "___ With No Name"
- "Been through the desert on ___ with no name"
- Big & Rich "Save ___ (Ride a Cowboy)"
- "I could eat ___"
- First words of the "Mr. Ed" theme
- "Get ___!"
- It's repeated at the start of Richard III's plea
- Cry from Richard III
- Exchange for "my kingdom"
- In the saddle
- "For want of ___ . . . "
- Quip, part 2
- "My kingdom for ---"
- "... my kingdom for __!"
- "My kingdom for ___"
- “My kingdom for ___”
- ". . . my kingdom for ___!"
- "My kingdom for ___!" (Richard III)
- "My kingdom for ___!": Shak.
- "My kingdom for ___!"
- Ponied up?
- Part of Richard III's cry
- Memorable "Richard III" words
- Repeated cry from Richard III, in Shakespeare
- Richard III offered his kingdom for it
- Richard III's desperate cry
- Richard III's need
- Richard III's request
- Richard Ill's request
- Richard's need
- Richard's request
- What America rode through the desert?
- What Richard III offered "my kingdom" for
- Start of Richard III's plea
- When repeated, a plea of Richard III
- When repeated, cry by Shakespeare's Richard III
Recent Usage of In the saddle in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used In the saddle in their crossword puzzles:
- NY Sun - April 16, 2007
- LA Times - March 24, 2007
- New York Times - Feb. 19, 2005
- New York Times - Dec. 28, 1994