Crossword Clue: Impractical prospect
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Impractical prospect" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Impractical prospect:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Impractical prospect:
- An illusory promise, metaphorically
- Baker's promise?
- Half-baked utopia?
- Empty promise
- Empty wish
- Illusory promise
- Illusory prospect of profit
- Illusory prospect of prosperity
- Impractical prospect
- Heavenly reward?
- Dream that'll never come true
- High hopes
- Pipe dream
- Like overly optimistic projections
- Perfect happiness
- Promise of prosperity around the corner
- Promise one can't count on
- Unrealistic aspiration
- Unrealistic goal
Recent Usage of Impractical prospect in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Impractical prospect in their crossword puzzles:
- Newsday - Sept. 30, 2011
- Universal Crossword - July 16, 2007