Crossword Clue: Hooch
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Hooch" then you're in the right place. We found 7 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Hooch:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Hooch:
- Beer, wine & spirits
- According to George Bernard Shaw it is "the anesthesia by which we endure the operation of life"
- Bourbon or vodka
- Intoxicating substance
- It comes in fifths
- Fifth element?
- It may be sold in fifths
- Gas stretcher
- Dipsomaniac's bane
- It's off-limits for teetotallers
- Gin, e.g.
- John Barleycorn
- Driving hazard
- Still stuff
- "The anesthesia by which we endure the operation of life": Shaw
- Purchase of proof?
- Pure spirit
- "The cause and solution to all of life's problems"
- Virgin drink's lack
- Matter of proof?
- Ontario export
- Prohibitionists would like to prohibit it
- Prohibition's prohibition
- Speakeasy attraction
- Word with wood
- Spirits etc
- What a Breathalyzer test detects
- What virgin drinks lack
Recent Usage of Hooch in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Hooch in their crossword puzzles:
- LA Times - Dec. 23, 2019
- LA Times - April 24, 2019
- WSJ Daily - Jan. 19, 2019
- New York Times - Sept. 30, 2018
- Sheffer - May 4, 2018
- New York Times - March 31, 2018
- LA Times - Nov. 26, 2017
- LA Times - Oct. 29, 2017
- Penny Dell Sunday - May 14, 2017
- Universal Crossword - Feb. 4, 2017
- Washington Post - Jan. 11, 2017
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - March 29, 2016
- New York Times - Feb. 11, 2016
- USA Today - Sept. 30, 2014
- New York Times - June 24, 2014
- Joseph - July 25, 2013
- Universal Crossword - April 10, 2013
- Joseph - Sept. 7, 2012
- LA Times - Feb. 27, 2012
- Joseph - Oct. 6, 2010