Crossword Clue: He wrote “The Cardinal.”
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "He wrote “The Cardinal.”" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for He wrote “The Cardinal.”:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to He wrote “The Cardinal.”:
- 1996 skating champion Jennifer
- Baseball barrier breaker of 1947
- Baseball Hall of Famer Jackie
- Baseball hero Jackie
- Brooklyn's jack-of-all-trades.
- Hall of Famer Jackie
- Jackie who broke baseball's color barrier
- Dodger Hall of Famer
- Dodger's Jackie
- Canadien's Larry
- He wrote “The Cardinal.”
- Crusoe the castaway
- Castaway Crusoe
- Tough-guy actor Edward G. ___, star of "Little Caesar"
- Poet Jeffers
- "Lost in Space" family name
- 'Lost in Space' surname
- "Miniver Cheevy" poet Edwin Arlington __
- 'Swiss Family --'
- SECOND BASEMAN
- Smokey of R&B
Recent Usage of He wrote “The Cardinal.” in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used He wrote “The Cardinal.” in their crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - March 8, 1953