Crossword Clue: He-man
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "He-man" then you're in the right place. We found 3 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for He-man:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to He-man:
- Hydra's slayer
- He observed labor days
- Capturer of the Erymanthian Boar
- Man of 12 jobs
- Man of 12 labors
- Man with 12 labors
- Strong man
- Mythical hero with a labor force?
- Mythical laborer
- Mythical man of muscle
- Mythical muscleman
- Mythical strongman celebrated for his "labours"
- Mythical strongman — he's cruel (anag)
- Mythical strongman
- Labor leader?
- Nemean Lion slayer
- Legendary Greek hero
Recent Usage of He-man in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used He-man in their crossword puzzles:
- Penny Dell - Nov. 24, 2016
- New York Times - Oct. 18, 2007
- New York Times - Dec. 9, 1986
- New York Times - March 16, 1985