Crossword Clue: Greediness
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Greediness" then you're in the right place. We found 3 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Greediness", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Greediness"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Greediness:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Greediness"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Greediness:
- A deadly sin
- Acquisitive fault.
- Grasping nature
- Grasping quality
- Great greed
- Greed — caviare (anag)
- Characteristic of Scrooge
- It's a sin
- Gold-fever characteristic
- Extreme acquisitiveness
- Extreme greed
- Insatiable desire for wealth
- Insatiable greed
- Mania for gain.
- Trait of a hoarder
- "The spur of industry," per David Hume
- Midas's fatal flaw
- Midas's undoing
- One of Spinoza's "species of madness"
- One of the seven deadly sins
- Miserly desire
- Miser's motif.
- Miser’s sin.
- Miser's sin
- Luxury's child, per Cicero
- Money-grubber's trait
- Profiteer's vice
- Shylock trait
- Silas Marner's trait
- Sin of the beady-eyed
- Scrooge's fault
- Tenth Commandment subject
Recent Usage of Greediness in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Greediness" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Greediness in their crossword puzzles recently:
- Universal Crossword - Sept. 3, 2020
- Evening Standard - Aug. 21, 2020
- Evening Standard - July 10, 2020
- NY Sun - Oct. 14, 2004
- New York Times - Oct. 14, 1995
- New York Times - Oct. 9, 1988