Crossword Clue: Gore in fiction
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Gore in fiction" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Gore in fiction", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Gore in fiction"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Gore in fiction:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Gore in fiction"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Gore in fiction:
- "1876" author
- Author Gore
- Author of "Burr" and "Lincoln"
- Author of "Myra Breckenridge"
- Hair mogul Sassoon
- Hairdresser Sassoon
- "Empire" author
- "Burr" author
- "Burr" novelist
- First name in hair products
- He wrote "Kalki": 1978
- He wrote "Lincoln"
- Gore in fiction
- Gore of "1876"
- Gore of literature
- Gore, US writer
- Gore who wrote "Lincoln" and "1876"
- Gore who wrote "Lincoln"
- "The City and the Pillar" writer Gore
- "Visit to a Small Planet" author
- "Myra Breckinridge" author Gore
- "Myra Breckinridge" author
- "Myra Breckinridge" novelist
- ''Myra Breckinridge'' novelist
- Literary Gore
- Sassoon of the salons
- Writer Gore
- Screenwriter Gore
Recent Usage of Gore in fiction in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Gore in fiction" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Gore in fiction in their crossword puzzles recently:
- New York Times - Feb. 26, 2012