Crossword Clue: Get lost
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Get lost" then you're in the right place. We found 5 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Get lost:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Get lost:
- 1983 chart-topper by Michael Jackson
- 1983 hit with a guitar solo by Eddie Van Halen
- 1983 Michael Jackson hit
- 1983 Record of the Year
- 1984 Grammy winner for Record of the Year
- 1984 Record of the Year Grammy winner
- Grammy song of '83
- Grammy's 1984 Record of the Year
- Hit from "Thriller"
- "Hit the bricks!"
- Hit the road
- Home recorder
- End of the sentence "Make like a drum and ..."
- ''Get lost!''
- Get lost!
- 'Get lost!'
- Get lost! (2 wds.)
- Get lost
- "Get lost!," and a hint to the beginnings of the three longest entries
- "Get lost!"
- "Get out of here!"
- ''Get outta here!''
- "Get outta here!"
- Clear off!
- Go away!
- Go away as a Michael Jackson impersonator might?
- Curt dismissal
- Marching orders?
- The percussionist ...
- "Shove off!"
- Michael Jackson hit ... or what you can do to the start of each answer to a starred clue
- Michael Jackson hit
- Michael Jackson "it doesn't matter who's wrong or right" hit
- Michael Jackson song whose title means "Get lost!": 2 wds.
- Michael Jackson video set in a pool hall
- "Make tracks!"
- "Make yourself scarce!"
- Order to go
- "Take a hike!"
- Sling your hook!
Recent Usage of Get lost in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Get lost in their crossword puzzles:
- Universal Crossword - July 24, 2019
- Newsday - July 21, 2013
- LA Times - June 30, 2012
- Newsday - March 5, 2011
- New York Times - Sept. 24, 2010
- New York Times - Nov. 14, 2004
- USA Today Archive - April 22, 1999