Crossword Clue: Fortune cookie fortunes, often
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Fortune cookie fortunes, often" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Fortune cookie fortunes, often", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Fortune cookie fortunes, often"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Fortune cookie fortunes, often:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Fortune cookie fortunes, often"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Fortune cookie fortunes, often:
- "Beggars can't be choosers" et al.
- Ben Franklin provided some
- Ben Franklin specialties
- Aesop's morals, e.g.
- Bits of advice from gramps, perhaps
- Bits of advice
- Bits of folk wisdom
- Bits of wisdom
- Almanac sayings
- Franklin's stock in trade
- Common easy crossword theme answers
- Commonly used saws
- "Every dog has its day," et al.
- Folk sayings
- Collection in the Oxford Dictionary of Quotations
- Fortune cookie fortunes, often
- Fortune cookie sayings, often
- Some almanac entries
- Some almanac fodder
- Some bits of advice
- Many clichés
- Many Franklin quotes
- Traditional sayings
- Traditional truisms
- Wise observations
- Wise sayings
- Wise words
- Lines from Homer and Erasmus
- Old dull saws?
- Old saws
- Old sayings
- "Poor Richard's Almanack" collection
- "Poor Richard's Almanack" contents
- "Poor Richard's Almanack" filler
- Memorable sayings
- "Practice makes perfect" and others
- "Let sleeping dogs lie" and others
- "Money isn't everything" et al.
- "Make hay while the sun shines" and others
- Sampler phrases
- They're often old and wise
- Words from the wise
- Words of wisdom
- Words to live by
- Saws that are often dull
- Saws that may be dull
- Saws with wisdom
- Well-known sayings
- Sayings from sages
- Sayings like "Haste makes waste"
- "What goes up must come down" and others
- "What goes up must come down," and the like
- "What goes up must come down" and the like
- "Time heals all wounds" and others
- Time-honored expressions
- Time-honored sayings
- "Time is money" and "Knowledge is power"
- Time-tested wisdom
- Timeworn truisms
- Timeworn words
- Small sayings that say much
Recent Usage of Fortune cookie fortunes, often in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Fortune cookie fortunes, often" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Fortune cookie fortunes, often in their crossword puzzles recently:
- Washington Post Puzzler - Dec. 7, 2014